C O S M O + D O N A T O
We offer specialized industry-pricing and custom-commissioned design services to fashion agency publicists, personal stylists, social media producers, as well as filmed-media costume and wardrobe departments.
Stylists are welcome to visit our retail store to pull for clients for purchase. A standard pull-fee is assessed before items leave the premises, and a pre-authorized credit card transaction is held in escrow for our security.
Photography is not permitted inside of our retail boutiques, dressing salons, or showroom studio.
MERCHANDISE RENTAL POLICY
At our discretion, we allow specific statement pieces and custom couture to be temporarily leased, via purchaser's entrance into a termed Conditional Rental Agreement.
1.) Ready-to-wear and category-goods (general apparel stock, footwear, fashion accessories, jewelry, or fixtures and equipment) do not qualify for rental.
2.) Procedure: All rental transactions begin with the outright full-price purchase of our merchandise assets before goods leave the premises. Contact us for more procedural information.
BARTERING OR TRADE IN-LIEU OF PAYMENT
If your project or client is not leveraged to conduct financial transactions with our business, we advise you to approach vendors within your budgetary means. We make no exceptions to this strict policy.
CUSTOM DESIGN, COMMISSIONED WORKS, PRIVATE MANUFACTURING
We stand behind a rich history of customized and made-to-measure fashion that spans almost three decades. Our team is prepared to work under deadlines and with discretion.
Selected items in our collection are available for wholesale orders. We rarely stock a reserve of "at-once" inventory. However, with the majority of our collection being produced in Los Angeles, we benefit from shortened lead times and excellent quality control.
COUTURE / MADE TO MEASURE / SMALL RUN PRODUCTION
- original concept or technical design and construction
- hand-worked notions (lace, beading, appliques) and customized trims
- development or sourcing of specialty raw materials
- hand-made custom patterns, hand-tailoring and construction
- buyout-exclusivity privileges to internal designs in-projection, concept samples, or fabrics
- on-location services (styling, tailoring, personal dressing, support)
PERSONALLY-BRANDED PRODUCT LINES
fashion apparel, accessories, cosmetics & fragrances, home textiles
- "vanity"-named collections or item-drops
- expenditure and process guidance, merchandising calendar, production planning, budgeting and allocations projection
- customized packaging and branding collateral design
- private-label and white-label fashion goods - ODM and OEM
- white-labelled and custom-formulated cosmetics and fragrances
(Above: Glam Monster, an original custom-blend unisex fragrance by Cosmo + Donato. Mixed in Los Angeles, Glam Monster is a Fragrance Foundation "FiFi" Award nominee for Best New Indie Fragrance.)
- licensed-name merchandising and manufacturing (on-behalf of represented likenesses, owned creative or intellectual properties)
- we currently design and manufacture private-label goods for several high profile figures in the entertainment, recording, and professional sports industries.
- discretion, confidentiality. All employees, consultants, and contractors sign non-disclosure agreements per each project. We do not share designs, pattern-blocks, or strategy processes in a centralized or cross-project capacity. Projects (and all related collateral) are titled and identified by file numbers, not client or brand-name.
- one-on-one service, in-person or online meetings, closed-showroom visits.
- in addition to our company-owned production studio, we partner with a number of well-vetted fashion manufacturers -- domestic and offshore -- which are scaled for volume production
- wholesale orders (MOQs apply) of in-season Cosmo + Donato stock styles; access to legacy and unproduced concept styles.
- film/television/concert-tour (principal and ensemble) wardrobe
- creating customized designs in multiples (stock or original design, pantone-matching, customized print, embroidery, sublimation, wash treatments)
- specialty or technical design modifications, injection-moulded mechanics
- reinforced or cut-away construction, aged or distressed, embellished
- custom-milled fabrications
- tech / thermochromic / iridescent fabrics, fiber-optics / lighting
- garment finishing: printing, appliques and embroidery with specialty techniques (reflective, flocked, puff-embroidered, custom repeats/patterns)
- packaging, hang-tags, main labels, b2b freight delivery
Deontay Wilder, WBC Heavyweight World Champion, in custom-couture armament of Italian leather and Austrian crystal- designed and constructed by Cosmo + Donato.
Photography is not permitted inside of our retail boutiques, dressing salons, or our showroom studio.
All inquiries, please contact us via email at INFO@COSMOSGLAMSQUAD.COM